Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It gets easier each time!

As I got up today I wanted a cup of coffee and then read the paper, thinking about my afternoon nap!! That is the way I feel most days and now that I turned 60, its harder not to carry out this lazy day attitude! But I find that if I get into a routine, that means going to bed by ten and getting up at six, going to Bally Total Fitness(which is the gym I go to), is easier the more I keep to that routine! Getting enough sleep is essential for anyone, but particularly when as we age! A a routine as far as bedtime seems to work great for me! I have been trying to follow this for several months and I find my body accepting this and getting stronger as a result. It is true what I have heard for years, your body IS like a car! And sleep the gas I need to keep going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment