Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

There's always something!

Everyday I go to the gym, I am surprised! Some people that go there think it is a social club, talking and chatting with anyone that will listen. While I am not against talking, in fact I do have a need for it most of the time, when I work out I am there to do just that! That is why I usually go early, between 6:30 and 7:30 am, with the older folks who want to get our workout done and go home to take a nap! And another thing, the older I get and the less money I have, the more important exercise is. Remember, exercise is a poor persons plastic surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment