Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Church is a part of my exercise program!!

To some church might not be a part of your life and certainly you never thought of it as a part of an exercise program. But for me your emotional health affects your physical health! And my emotional health has always been enhanced when by going to church! When I go to the Bally (the gym I work out at), it does not seem to matter how much I lift or do cardio. If my mind and emotions are not positive and in sync, all the physical exercise I do not does not make me feel good. And for me going to church and believing in God are the main reasons my emotions are positive!! To feel in tip top shape physically you have to feel 100% emotionally, and for me that means church and God!

No comments:

Post a Comment