Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

YES, exercise does enhance sex after 60!!


Once I turned 60, I thought my sexual activity would be greatly curtailed! The exercise that I do to lose weight will actually help, and in certain cases improved most facets of sexual activity, at least that is what most health professionals say! As I get older, exercise and diet have been a major factor in helping me lose weight and get toned. Naturally at 60. my body has to be trained slower and with less weight and less strenuous cardio workouts. But a very gratifying benefit I have found in taken better care of my body will greatly improved the sexual part of anyone's life, even us mature folks!
Now I have always had my friends tell me that this is the case with younger people, but I am here to tell you that my age is NOT a negative! Since sex is a normal part of life, I was always told that the older a person gets the less he or she would be able to, shall we say, come to bat? Ever wonder why older people seem to smile more? Have you noticed even the over 60 Hollywood crowd smiles more? I am pretty sure I have found the answer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment