Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall!! Don't let it be the excuse to fail!!!

Fall is a great season, brilliant colors, pumpkins, brisk cool winds, Halloween, and of coarse, great comfort food!! But just cause it is called comfort food does not mean it has to also mean unhealthy!! One of the purposes of this blog is to tell you what I believe will get us healthy and keep us that way as we get older. That is why whenever I see a recipe that can be made healthy I like to put a link to it on here! I know from my own experience that eating unhealthy, fattening food; ironically called comfort food, is one of the major reasons getting fit and healthy fails! I love to eat, but there is no reason why I, or you, can not eat the foods we like, just good healthy versions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment