Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Monday, October 4, 2010

It is hard, but it feels good when I am done!!


I got up today like usual on workout days (between 5:am and 6:15am). And today was like allot of days, I did not want to go to Bally to put my body through what I call domesticated torture! But after pushing myself to do some warm-up stretches at home, I figured why not?! As is usually the case once I get to the gym, my mind and body start enjoying themselves! I have come to the conclusion that, while doing stretches is good for anyone before they work out, the older I get it is almost mandatory!!
And another thing, I do not need to have muscles the size of a VW bus!! Some people are intimidated or feel like they need to prove something by lifting, and eventually straining something! Believe me, I need all my parts working and not sidelined due, to
what I like to call, misguided "big shiny muscle envy" My B.S.M.E. theory is just that, then again the acronym says it all! Go here for "senior" gym days!

No comments:

Post a Comment