Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

When will you quit?!

I am speaking of one of the absolute worse things you can do to your body, and to the body of others!! Smoking is an awful thing to do to yourself, and as we have found out, just as bad or worse for the others that breath your smoke in! Smoking is not only the number one cause of lung cancer, it is the number one cause of ALL cancers in women! Some people are just so stubborn, even to the point of killing themselves and others! I use to smoke cigars, and while you do not inhale, they still were bad for me! I know quitting is very hard but PLEASE STOP!,not only for you but for the other people in your life! As I said many times this is a site where I welcome your comments or suggestions in order to help us all have better health!

No comments:

Post a Comment