Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

This was one of THOSE weekends!!


We have all had them!! Those lazy weekends when your diet seems more like a race to see who can eat the most stuff that is not good for us!! With watching football, crappy weather, or just feeling down in the dumps; we have all been there! You know you should and you really want to, but you just can't seem to stay on the diet and exercise path that you have set for yourself! Well, this past weekend was just that for me!! It seems that the more I tried, the more shit I shoved down my gut!! NOT real shit, but was probably just as bad for me! But like I said many times before, when you know you have got off track, just hop back on!! And when you do get back on track it feels so good because you know that your goal of a thinner and a healthier you is at the end of the track!! For me, one of the hardest things to do in life is to take care of my health!! It is always hard for us to take care of our health and diet, and the older we get, the more disciplined we have to be!! Let all help each other to be get and stay in the best health!! Any recipes, tips, exercises, motivational thoughts are welcomed!! Go to this site for some great tips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment