Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's still there, just hiding!

Yes, it is true!! As we grow older and fatter, certain parts of our bodies go into hiding! On my quest to a thinner, more healthy body, I too have found body parts that I thought were lost! Since I have turned 60 and have also lost weight, I wanted to share what and how you might uncover some too!! First of all, my butt, which instead of being down behind my knees is right where it should be, right under my back, nice and tight and cozy! The following worked great for me to find and firm this one fat-covered part of this mature body!

First you get on all fours and raise one leg at a time behind you as high as you can. If you have good balance, you could also raise the same corresponding arm!! This additional action will not only burn a few more calories but also work on that other disappearing part of our mature bodies; the firm underarm that has become parachutes or bat wings!!! This is an exercise that works extremely well, but it not that hard. At this age I am or do not desire to build anything or bust my ass, I just want to be as firm as I can with minimum effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment