Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eating better is so essential!


One of the key steps in my journey to better health is food. There are so many diets and foods that people tell you to eat. The key - USE COMMON SENSE!! Like our mothers told us, fruits and veggies are the best for you! I have this one thought that guides me - if I know it is good for me, I eat it! So right away that takes away fast food!! Just cause something tastes good does not mean it is good for you. For me very little meat and white flour is a great start! On my journey to take better care of my body through food and excersise I have had some great help! I watch Dr. Oz and The biggest loser to get some good tips, both about exercise and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment