Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If you hit a bump in the road, take another path



One of the things I have learned about trying to lose weight and stay in shape is that it is a full time job! If one day you go off track, jumping back on is essential. Staying moving is very important, and I don' mean getting up to forage in the fridge! A bump in the road for me is sometimes not wanting to excersise or eating foods that I know I should not. Whatever your "bump" is, the most important thing is that you find a way around it to get to your goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment