Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Always stay on track!!

I have said this before and I will say it till you tell me to shut up!! There is always someone that seems to delight in the fact that we don't do what we say. Sometimes it is people we work with, sometimes our "friends", it might be our family, or; dare I say it...YOURSELF!! Just as you set your goals in life, wife, kids, job you want; setting and staying on track with your health should be in your top five!! The goal I have set for myself is to be in the best health and weight I can! And I hope to inspire some of you or at least offer some hints and ways to help us all care about ourselves first and foremost!! Without your health, life is like rowing our boat in quicksand!
Eating good is so essential to losing weight and better health! I want to start including recipes that I think are great for our new life of great health! Please feel free to send your healthy favorites along with your comments!! Let's get out of the quicksand!

No comments:

Post a Comment