Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Friday, September 24, 2010

When can I have pizza?!



For me the pizza or junk food thing is MOSTLY over!! I do not deprive myself of stuff I use to eat all the time, just most of the time! When I go shopping I still walk down the cookie aisle, but just that, WALK on by!! I envision what my favorite cookies used to taste like, then tell myself - OK...that's enough, and walk on!! Sometime I even eat pizza!... the trick I use is to once I eat something, then I forget about that food for at least two months and get back to my exercise and diet routine!! This works for me! Although my mind stills acts and thinks like it, my body is slower and reacts differently to most foods! Foods that I used to be able to chow down and not have a second thought about how my body would be affected by it!!! Bottom line - if you do indulge, get back on your journey to a better you!

No comments:

Post a Comment