Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Never be content until you reach your goal!

Here I am, basking in the sun like a beached whale!! Since this picture I have lost 60 pounds but still have more to go to reach my goal. Some say its not good to keep a fat picture around to remind you, but I disagree! When I look at this, it keeps reminding me how big and hard it was to move with all this blubber! Also for me not looking at fat pictures makes me to happy that I am a reduced weight and get to complacent so I lose sight of the final weight I want to be at!
Always remember....... it is easier to keep your goal in sight by seeing where you have been!!

No comments:

Post a Comment