Welcome to a new healthy you!!

Hopefully the information you find here will help you make better choices that will change our life! This is interactive in that I welcome your healthy recipes and any other feedback to help us all get and stay healthy!

Friday, October 29, 2010

After the gym, I feel like a new man!


I just got back from bally, which is the gym I go to here in Michigan! During the Christmas season and these winter months, it is VERY important to get to the gym!! Not only do we tend to eat more of the food that we should not, but just the cold and yucky weather makes us want to crawl in bed till spring!! One of the tricks I use is to get up, go to the bathroom and look in the mirror.. NAKED!! That always seems to get me motivated to brave the cold and ice when I look at that whale looking back at me!! Whatever little trick you need to get to the gym or do your workout at home, JUST DO THE WORKOUT!! I always remember how good I feel AFTER that gets and keeps me going too, I want that guy in the mirror to be great and feel better about himself the next time we meet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment